Using permaculture, ecological design and sustainable construction our aim is to integrate people and the land, creating highly functional and beautiful garden spaces. Our passion and mission is to preserve the natural ecological balance in the great Pacific Northwest, to ensure a healthy regenerative living environment for generations to come. A few of the elements that are often included in the spaces we create:
- Food- Edible gardening (annual and perennial systems)
- Native plants
- Wildlife habitat – including pollinators
- Rainwater catchment and absorption strategies
- Artful hardscaping – patios, pathways, woodwork, waterfeatures
- Recycled/salvaged materials
We also offer organic landscape maintenance for our clients and those who wish to transition their gardens into ecological landscapes.